Quem Ousa, Vence!

"Como se se pudesse matar o tempo sem lesar a eternidade" Henry Thoreau (1817 - 1862) Ano XI

11.12.09

Momentum: "Carpe diem" (174)


“A desert road from vegas to nowhere / some place better tham where you´re been / A coffee machine that needs some fixing / In a little cafe just around the bend / I am calling you / Can´t you hear me / I am calling you / A hot dry wind blows right through me / The baby´s crying and I can´t sleep / But we both know a change is coming /coming closer, sweet release /I am calling you / Can´t you hear me / I am calling you / I am calling you / Can´t you hear me / I am calling you / A desert road from vegas to nowhere /Some place better than where you´ve been / A coffee machine that needs some fixing / In a little cafe just around the bend / A hot dry winblows right through me / The baby´s crying and I can´t sleep / But we both know a change is coming / coming closer, sweet release / I am calling you / can´t you hear me / I am calling you”

"Calling You", Bagdad Café, Jevetta Steele, 1987

Etiquetas: